Recommendations and Endorsements
Essential Skills and Expertise
- Typing Speed: Avg. 90+ WPM.
- Writing and Reporting Experience: Legal documents (e.g., motions, briefs, simple contracts); Published self-help/inspirational articles (collaboration and ghost writing); Published news stories containing sources; Published client testimonial interviews and success stories; Unpublished short stories; Unpublished novel (WIP: 60k+ words. Genre: philosophical science fiction).
- OS Proficiencies: Windows; Mac OS; iOS.
- Online Software Proficiencies: Zoho suite (e.g., CRM, Campaigns); Google business suite (e.g., YouTube, Analytics, Gmail); Facebook.
- Information Technology and Networking Experience: Domain registration; Hosting; Site migration and duplication; Website design (Squarespace, Webflow, WordPress).
- Cert. in Novel Writing, Young Adult Fiction, ASU, Tempe, AZ – 2016
- C.P.F.M., NEHA, Phoenix, AZ – 2016
- J.D., Law, Oak Brook College of Law and Government Policy, Fresno, CA – 2007
- B.S.B.A., General Management, Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ – 2007
- B.A., Liberal Studies, Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ – 2006
- Paralegal Diploma, Kaplan College for Professional Studies, Boca Raton, FL – 2002
- Office Manager – VISTICS Media, Tempe, AZ – 5/16-8/16
- Director of Operations – Sirona Consulting Group, Phoenix, AZ – 3/16-Present
- Inventory Manager/Executive Assistant to the CFO – Builders Choice, Inc., Anchorage, AK – 3/11-3/16
- Legal Research and Writing Assistant – Freelance, Phoenix, AZ – 10/10-3/11
- Assistant Director of Legal Services – IPA, Buffalo Grove, IL – 2/08-6/08